Why Our Pub is Great
When you come into the Nag’s Head in Wrexham, you get that warm feeling that makes a historic British pub a place like no other. Our pub sits slap bang in the middle of the town centre, in a building that dates back to 1661. Come over and discover a pub with wonderful period features and modern touches. A drinks selection to match a bar in a city centre. And pub food that warms your heart and fills you up. Think classic British meals, thumping great burgers, juicy steaks, and plenty of tasty treats to graze on. Plus a lovely Sunday roast you’ll remember long after the last mouthful.
Our building is a grand dame. The beer garden is a real beauty. But it’s our friendly staff who make The Nag’s Head such a special place. They make people of all ages feel welcome and go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good time. They’re real pub people who chat and know the names and drinks of regulars. We’ve got enough drinks to keep the whole of Wrexham topped up. Cask ales, everyday beers and ciders are kept to super high standards. We’re fussy about our wine selection too, and carry everything from full-bodied reds to refreshing whites and light rosé wines. Fizz is always in the fridge, and we do a bunch of cocktails and party drinks. With exciting softies and fresh coffee bringing up the rear, you’re sure to find what you want.
We like to see smiling faces at The Nag’s Head. That’s why we have lots of meal deals on all year round. Plenty of drinks promotions too, plus competitions and special offers. So you don’t have to wait until payday to come to the pub.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.